What you probably didnt see at the ping.sg party :
I apologize on the behalf of the committee of ping.sg that the party didnt flow too well. I know that many of the attendees had to wait for a long time and had to sit through a long and tedious speech by us.
I could probably explain the reasons why the event didnt run too smoothly, but looking back, we have done the best that we humanly can – no point berating ourselves anymore as what’s over is over.
I do thank everyone who gave their valuable feedback and comments through their blogs. I have to admit though that I felt VERY stressed out and couldnt sleep when I saw the negative comments.
But I think this is a learning process since this is our first time organizing such an event. I’m pretty sure that we’ll do much better in the next birthday bash – Thank you for coming to our first party! 🙂
P.s Vania! Did you come? I dont even know what you look like!
- Clappingtrees video guide to the celebration (Skim through the 3 hour recording)
- Yuhui’s review
- Keropok won best photo award
- Paddytan meets 3 people at ping.sg party
- Sylv and chillicraps really loves to hammer things
- Eastcoastlife wins 4 awards
- Chillicraps thoughts
- Izel’s thoughts
- Teeming’s review
- Kevin’s photoset
- Adam’s photoset
- Arzhou’s review
- Jzin’s review
- DK’s self debrief
- Ntt thinks that this is the best part of the party