Here is day one of when Daphne and Nick arrived in Rome.
- We took them to have the typical Italian breakfast with Cappuccino.
- Then to our favourite Pizza al taglio.
- And then an overview of the monuments that they will be visiting in Gianicolo.
- Then headed to Ponte Milvio to see the bridge with locks of love.
- After that a visit to a Quartiere Coppede where the buildings look really gothic.
- And then we ended the evening to one of my favourite restaurant in Testaccio!
Not too shabby for the first day