Last week, I was helping my friend set up her new tablet – a Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 and we encountered a very interesting problem. We’ve been trying to get on Skype. However, her husband has logged in Skype with his account and we’re stumped at how to log off from his account.
Searching for solutions online doesn’t seem to help much and I poured over this problem and finally found out how to do it. I’ll share it with you here.
1. First you open your profile. It’s the one with your icon on the top right.
2. Next you press on the three dots at the bottom right.
3. Now you open up your settings
4. And remove the tick for ‘Sign in automatically’
5. And finally go on back and sign out from that account
6. And then sign in with your other account. If you like, you can set it to sign in automatically again.
There! Quite easy. Can’t believe it took me such a long time to figure it out. Hope this is helpful to you 🙂
2 Replies to “How to log off from Skype on Androids”
Offtopic: Selamat Hari Raya Hajj!
Selamat Hari Raya to you too Homing Pigeon! 🙂
Comments are closed.